Boro Waste Oil has been serving the 5 Boros of NYC and Nassau County since 1975. We take pride in our reputation for customer satisfaction and do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
Our expert team specializes in:
- Underground heating oil tank abandonment
- Above ground oil tank removal
- Steel and cast iron boiler removal
- Removal of fire department violations
- Waste oil removal
We will acquire all permits, obtain utility mark outs, and make arrangements with municipal inspectors in order to prepare for your fuel tank removal or underground fuel tank abandonment and can provide you with the necessary compliance documentation upon completion of the job.
- No job is too big or small
- All work is guaranteed
- Free estimates
- All metals and oils are recycled
- Owner is present on every job
Whether they are located underground, above ground or in the basement, storage tanks containing home heating oil can rust and leak over time, posing a number of environmental and health risks.
Don't delay. Call us today
- US DOT #1720604
- Waste Transporter Permit #2A-582
- US EPA # N.Y. R000149948
- DCA 1342907
In Business Since 1975
28 Champlain Ave
Staten Island, NY 10306